Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Workload

So I finally have a job - well, actually I have 2. And so does Hyatt. Yay, us!

I will be working part-time as a research assistant with the animal production group. This is the same group Hyatt is in so we'll get to work together a lot which is nice because I kinda like him. Hyatt has also started tuteing with me on Thursday nights at St. Hilda's college AND he gets to wear a robe too!

In addition to all this - work on my thesis is starting to pick up. I turn in a revised chapter next week and from here on out hopefully I'll be submitting something every 2 weeks. I'll be a Master in no time!

Cheers,
~ FroBuzz ~

p.s. I'm trying to get Hyatt to write a post but he needs some encouragement. This is where you come in - go clutter his facebook wall. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment