Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uncommonalities

Maybe it's because I'm in a city of 3.5 million but grew up in a town of 350. Or maybe it's just because there is some weird crap going on in Melbourne, but the other day I witnessed 'chroming'. Vickey, Maree, Sarah and I were out shopping in the suburbs picking up some shelving and Costco necessities when I saw a guy wearing a miniskirt and wedge flip flops and he had blue paint all over his face. He was carrying a plastic grocery bag and looked like he was cracked out.

I stared with my mouth wide open as he walked past (rude, yes) while the other three laughed at me.  Apparently, inhaling spray paint out of a plastic bag is the new rad way to get high - it also makes your face the color of your choice of paint. Freakin' crazy. He was walking down the street doing this. Ah, the sights of city life.  Does this happen other places or am I just that sheltered?

Cheers,
~ FroBuzz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment