Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Caviar and Tentacles

We had an amazing night out last Saturday. We didn’t stay out very late,
because we’re lame-o, but we did have a great time.

We had dinner at Little Creatures (sound familiar? There was one in Perth, too) where I tried caviar, WHICH IS DISGUSTING, but even more unusual was that my pan fried calamari was not breaded and therefore looked like this at dinner:

 
If you can’t see very clearly, that is a ball of tentacles and the SUCKERS WERE STILL ON THEM! I tried a bite of it but the texture was too much for me. So I threw it in the traveling garbage disposal, aka Hyatt. Also, if you look closely you can still see the scar on my chin from the stupid boar attack during Hyatt’s trial.
   
As the evening progressed, so did the weird-ity.
We found Waldo, in case you had lost him.

And Vickey made friends with a pseudo pregnant guy…

And finally, I know I’ve been telling you how expensive Australia is for
quite some time but I thought you needed a visual aid:
Yes, one shot of Jagermeister is ten freakin’ bucks. Also, one bottle of cider is $7.50 (not a big bottle, but a normal sized drink bottle). That is ridiculousness in its finest form, folks (try saying that five times fast). 

And last but not least, the ying to my yang, Vickey.
She’s lovely and I love her.

Until next tiiiiiiiime,
~ Buzzard ~

p.s. YKWRGMG update: I am so ticked off at Blogger right now for not allowing me to cut and paste in the funny pictures I had edited directly from Word. I'm never doing that again. I might stop blogging for awhile, I'm that mad.


1 comment:

  1. Caviar, marketed all over the globe as a delicacy, is chiefly consumed as a garnish or as a spread. Since historical times, caviar has been playing the role of a premier delicacy of kings, emperors and such other heads of state. This is not easily obtainable and comes for a high price. It is also not very easy to ready it for serving as a treat. it a best way to serve caviar

    ReplyDelete