Sunday, May 1, 2011

The BIG two-five

Yep, I turned 1/4 century old on the 28th but it was awesome because I got TWO birthdays - one on the 28th here in Australia and the other on the 28th in the states. Yessssssssss.

It was a great day - I got to sleep in, Hyatt took me for a picnic lunch and for a shopping trip. I got a new purse and some sweet new earrings. No picture of the bag but here are the new lobe ornaments.

Yes, they are PURPLE FEATHERS. boom.

Vickey, Kristy and Hyatt organized dinner at a local pub so we got all dressed up....
and went to dinner with the gang


From l to r: Joanna, Hyatt, me, Vickey, Kristy, Ryan and Fahri.



We had a great time and I am so blessed to have such great friends here. Thanks to everyone who sent cards, emails, packages and tweeted birthday wishes.  Your kindness is much appreciated :)

Cheers
~ FroBuzz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment